We have been doing quite a lot of things recently, but my favourite thing was creating a powerful poem about an insect of our choice. It was quite tricky because we had to make it as effective as we could. Some people even attempted a rhyming pattern. When we finished, we had to find and copy images of our insect off the internet, and then paste them into Photostory. After that, we recorded ourselves reading our poems, then added that onto our Photostory document. Finally, we arranged the pictures so that they fitted along with the soundtrack. This involved a lot of work, but the end result was really impressive!